Democracy is all about connecting people with decision-making
We help governments and public bodies around the world do this by providing awesome
digital democracy apps and consultation software to facilitate online policy-making and consultation.
We back our apps with great service. Working with hundreds of organisations since 2004,
we have friendly expert staff who know what works and what doesn't.
"The team at Delib are a delight to work with...they have been a huge help."
- Peter Bradley, Head of Consultation, Transport For London
Customers love our web-based apps because
they are easy to use and engaging for citizens
"Delib really understand their stuff and are always improving their products...
- Sarah Mcmahon, Manager Consultation, Bristol City Council
...especially useful in giving lots of practical tips to get new initiatives working well."
Some Delib facts
Hundreds of consultations efficiently run by our customers using
Citizen Space, from consulting on huge questions like the independence of a nation
(Scotland) through to tiny-but-important decisions
affecting local residents and service users.
- We've helped more than 250 organisations around the world, from small councils to national governments.
More than £60bn of budgets consulted on via Budget Simulator, for cities, towns,
counties, states, police and more, engaging citizens directly in the challenges of budget setting.
- Over 700,000 ideas, ratings and comments in Dialogue App, producing actionable ideas saving government over £500m
- We're small, lean and agile, we're dedicated to what we do, and we deliver reliably on demanding challenges.
"The Delib team have been quick, responsive, collaborative and made a challenging project under tight timelines come together smoothly and effectively."
- Jamie Edwardson, Ministry of Finance, British Columbia Government